Biopromoter for wastewater treatment
- Aerobic selected bacterial strains.
- Natural yeast.
- Vegetable extracts.
- Appearance: powder
- Humidity: 4-5%
- pH in solution 7 ± 0,5
- Color: whitish
Specific biological promoter for the recovery of polluted water and aquatic ecosystems (lagoons, septic tanks, drains, ponds, etc.) reduces the pollutant load by metabolizing organic matter.
It optimizes the biodegradation processes carried out by the native microflora and reduces the presence of suspended matter and excess nutrients.
- Up to 95% reduction of recalcitrant contaminants
- Reduction of wastewater treatment costs
- Up to 50% reduction in water consumption
How to use
Apply directly to the water to be treated.
The dose will be defined by Amapex technicians in accordance with the analysis of the water and the technical characteristics of the water to be treated.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and prolonged contact with the skin.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from heat sources.
- Do not dispose the container into the environment.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- The microorganisms of the compound belong to the first-class group according to the council directive 93/88 / EEC of 10/12/1993.
- The bacterial strains used are not included in the list of biological agents classified in Appendix XLVI of Law 81/2008.
- Hyperbios 1 does not contain any agents that can cause diseases to people, animals or plants.