Respecting the established in the current legislation, https://www.amapex.net/ is committed to adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data (RGPD) .
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
The responsible for processing the personal data collected at https://www.amapex.net is Amapex Environment SL, provided by CIF: B64458037. Its contact information is:
Address: CALLE ROCAFORT 240, ENTLO 3ª., 08029, Barcelona, Spain.
Contact telephone: (+34) 931 597 479.
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principles relating to the processing of personal data
The processing of the personal data of the user will be subject to the following principles set forth in article 5 of the RGPD (GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness, and transparency: the consent of the previous user will be required at all times for completely transparent information of the purposes for which the data is collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected are only those strictly necessary in relation to the purpose for which they are collected.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always updated.
- Principle of storage limitation: personal data will only be maintained in such a way as to allow the identification of the User during the time necessary for the purpose of collection.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and collection.
- Principle of accountability: the controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are treated in https://www.amapex.net are only of an identifying nature. In no case are special categories of personal data treated in the sense of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the treatment of personal data
The legal basis for the treatment of personal data is consent. https://www.amapex.net is committed to obtaining the consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or several specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw the consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not affect the use of the website.
The User will be informed when the collection of certain personal data is essential for the correct development of the operation in the process.
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data are destined
Personal data is collected through the website of https://www.amapex.net/ in order to establish a contact between Amapex Environment SL and any person who accesses the referred website and wishes to contact it.
When personal data are obtained, the information will be provided on the purpose or specific purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be used, that is, of the use or uses to be made of the information collected.
Periods of retention of personal data
Personal data will be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purpose of its treatment. Through https://www.amapex.net anyone interested can enter their personal identification data to establish contact with Amapex Environment SL. If this contact does not subsequently result in a treatment related to the services offered by Amapex Environment SL, the data entered in the website will be deleted once the query in question ends. In the event that a professional relationship is subsequently established, the information will be provided on the period during which the personal data will be kept through the physical sheet of professional order.
Recipients of personal data
The personal data that the interested party enters in the web in order to establish contact with Amapex Environment SL will not be communicated to third parties.
In any case, at the moment that this contact can lead to a professional assignment, it will inform the interested party about the addressees or categories of the recipient to whom the personal data may be communicated, in order to provide a better service, always under the authorization of the interested party.
Personal information of underage
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent to the processing of their personal data for https://www.amapex.net/. If the child is under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that the latter have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Amapex Environment SLU undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of the data. same, whether transferred, conserved or treated in other ways, or communication or unauthorized access to this data.
However, given that the web services of https://www.amapex.net cannot guarantee the impregnability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the person responsible for the treatment undertakes to communicate to the user without delay when there is a breach of security on personal data with a high risk of affecting the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of Article 4 of the RGPD, violation of the security of personal data means any security breach that causes destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmuted, conserved or otherwise processed, or the communication or unauthorized access to data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the responsible for processing, who undertakes to inform and guarantee by legal or contractual imperative that this confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person authorized to access the information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User may exercise before the data controller the following rights recognized in the European Data Protection Regulation:
- Right of access: it is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether https://www.amapex.net is treating his personal data or not and, if so, to obtain information about his specific personal data and the treatment that https://www.amapex.net has made or performed, as well as information on the origin of the data and on recipients who could receive them.
- Right of rectification: it is the right of the User to modify their personal data when they are inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment when they are unnecessary.
- Right of withdrawal (“the right to be forgotten”): it is the User’s right, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when these are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or treated at the start; when the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; when the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; when the personal data have been treated illicitly; when personal data should be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or when the personal data has been obtained by a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible that they are treating the personal data of the request of the interested party to suppress these links to this data
- Right to limitation of treatment: it is the User’s right to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; when the treatment is illicit; when the data controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the processing of the data.
Right to data portability: in the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller their personal data in a structured, commonly used and mechanical reading format, as well as transmitting them to another responsible for the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to this other
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User to oppose any type of treatment of their personal data and in the end of their treatment by https://www.amapex.net.
- The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including the preparation of profiles: it is the User’s right not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including the preparation of existing profiles unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Responsible for processing with the reference “BAJA RGPD https://www.amapex.net”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User, and copy of the DNI. In the cases in which the representation is admitted, it will also be necessary the identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted, by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access it.
- Adress for the purpose of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that proves the request.
- This application, as well as the attached documentation that it incorporates, may be sent to the following address and/or email:
Mailing address: Calle Rocafort 240, entlo. 3era., 08029, Barcelona, Spain.
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of current regulations in the way in which their personal data are being processed, they have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a control authority.