Biopromotor for wastewater treatment
- Aerobic selected bacterial strains.
- Natural yeast.
- Vegetable extracts.
- Mineral biocatalysts.
- Appearance: powder
- Humidity: 4-5%
- pH in solution 7 ± 0,5
- Color: whitish
Specific biological promoter for the recovery of wastewater and industrial wastewater contaminated by organic components.
It optimizes and streamlines the biodegradation processes carried out by the autochthonous micro flora in the waters under treatment.
- Up to 95% reduction of recalcitrant contaminants.
- Reduction of wastewater treatment costs.
- Up to 50% reduction in water consumption.
How to use
Apply directly to the water to be treated (tanks, deposits, etc.) or in the oxygenation tank in the case of wastewater treatment plants and industrial wastewater.
Constant aeration of the water is recommended and not exceed 37ºC to improve results.
The dose will be defined by Amapex technicians in accordance with the analysis of the water and the technical characteristics of the water to be treated.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and prolonged contact with the skin
- Store in a cool, dry place away from heat sources
- Do not dispose the container into the environment
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Free of GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- The microorganisms of the compound belong to the first-class group according to the council directive 93/88 / EEC of 10/12/1993
- The bacterial strains used are not included in the list of biological agents classified in Appendix XLVI of Law 81/2008
- EURAKUA does not contain any agents that can cause diseases to people, animals or plants