Biopromotor for wastewater treatment
- Aerobic selected bacterial strains.
- Vegetable extracts.
- Mineral supports.
- Appearance: powder
- Humidity: 4-5%
- pH in solution 7 ± 0,5
- Color: grayish/li>
Specific biological promoter for the recovery of agricultural soils, surfaces and substrates contaminated by accumulation of organic molecules and wastewater.
The selected microorganisms present in the Amapex product increase the biodegradation capacity of pollutants by the autochthonous microflora.
- 90% reduction of pollutants produced in livestock farms
- Avoid spills
How to use
Apply directly on the floor to be treated, in powder or previously dissolved in water.
The dose will be defined by Amapex technicians based on the physical-chemical characteristics of the soil to be treated and the concentration of pollutants.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and prolonged contact with the skin.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from heat sources.
- Do not dispose the container into the environment.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Free of GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms).
- The microorganisms of the compound belong to the first-class group according to the council directive 93/88 / EEC of 10/12/1993.
- The bacterial strains used are not included in the list of biological agents classified in Appendix XLVI of Law 81/2008.
- Hyperbios 2 does not contain any agents that can cause diseases to people, animals or plants.